The kinds of analysis which are provided by the Animal Nutrition Laboratory at INIA – La Estanzuela are the following:
• Dry Matter: determines humidity content in a feedstuff.
• Ashes: determines total mineral content.
• Crude Protein: determines total nitrogen content, which if multiplied by a factor (6,25) will provide the Crude Protein content.
• Acid and Neutral Fiber: determines the content of fiber and cell wall.
• Nitrogen binded to Fiber or ADIN: determine the nitrogen which is bined to the fiber, mainly occuring in fermentation processes as in silages.
• Ammonia Nitrogen, silage pH: determines stability and quality of reserved feed.
• Phosphorus: Its percentage is detemined in the feed.
Estimations of Energy: upon predicting equations.